Sunday, 20 January 2013

17x23 Showcase





Man, I did this about a year ago now, so weird. I was invited to contribute to the first issue of 17x23 Showcase by Nobrow Press. I created a story about this character I've been working on for a while, Broadbright: Son of the Moon!

I started working on this story when I had just moved out on my own for the first time, it's all set around the new area. I want to do more with Broadbright at some point.

So yeah you can buy it here if you want, everyone's stories are really good: http://www.nobrow.net/9584

Oh here is another version of the front cover I did that wasn't used.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canadian researchers constitute that a diet senior high in soy isoflavones lowered so-called "bad" cholesterol, or oft are not.


Look at my web site ... for cure cholesterol bad natural
My website - for cure cholesterol bad natural

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, men should have a nutritional balance, in order to improve the quality and quantity of their sperms that will fertilize the egg.
Talking of pregnancy, the first thing to be considered is not to do anything that would reduce the possibility of conceiving.
http://pregnancyhelper.in